Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features found in AutoCAD software, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D design applications.
AutoCAD 2013 software offers new and expanded workflows for model documentation, reality capture and 3D conceptual design to help you maximise productivity. Explore your design ideas with powerful surface modelling tools. Create documents quickly from a variety of modelling formats, helping to reduce manual documentation workarounds. Capture and import as-built information to jumpstart your design process. In AutoCAD 2013, you’ll find a wide range of timesaving enhancements to the features you use most. AutoCAD 2013 delivers the powerful tools you need to streamline 3D design workflows, helping drive your projects to completion more quickly than ever before.
AutoCAD 2013 Product description:
DESIGN: AutoCAD2013 allows flexibility in exploring ideas through both 2D and 3D design.The CAD software provides intuitive tools that help design ideas become real.
DOCUMENT: Auto CAD 2013 incorporates powerful documentation tools to generate construction and manufacturing documentation.
COMMUNICATE: Auto CAD2013 users have the ability to share critical design data securely, accurately and efficiently. The CAD software’s native DWG facilitates data fidelity and compatibility.
CUSTOMISE: Auto CAD 2013 allows you to configure settings, extend software, customise workflows and enables you to develop individual applications or choose from a readily available preset.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
- AutoCAD 2013 software is implemented from concept through to completion, allowing users to access cutting edge tools to design, document and communicate their ideas for effectively.
- The software uses one of the most common design file types, DWG file format, letting you create, send and receive design data files with confidence.
- Auto CAD2013 software enables faster conceptual design workflows, allowing you to move quickly from ideas to digital concept.
- AutoCAD 2013 software boasts productivity gains of 44% in comparison to older versions of AutoCAD, as outlined by a detailed productivity study.
5 REASONS TO UPGRADE TO AUTOCAD 2013
1. Document 3D models from almost any source: AutoCAD 2013 allows Intelligent documentation to automatically generate 2D documents from 3D sources, saving you time. Associating connections enables you to ensure drawing parameters are maintained when engineering changes have been implemented. AutoCAD 2013 easily imports models from Autodesk Inventor, Pro/Engineer, Catia, Solidworks, NX and Rhinoceros software products.
2. Parametric drawing tools: In AutoCAD 2013, Relationships between design objects can be defined and constrained to ensure they remain constant when exploring, editing or updating your design. AutoCAD 2013 allows parallel line stay parallel and concentric circles remain cantered.
3. 3D modelling tools: AutoCAD 2013 includes tools to work with surface, solid and mesh modelling. AutoCAD 2013 is extremely flexible when designing in 3D.
4. Better performance: Faster start-up and file opening with hardware acceleration support makes AutoCAD 2013 commands more responsive.
5. Support for the latest file formats, hardware and operating systems: AutoCAD 2013 assists DWG compatibility, 32- and 64-bit support, Windows® 7 compatibility.
Autodesk® Subscription allows customers to get the most out of their AutoCAD software, and extend the value of their software investment with access to the latest releases, powerful web services and expedited technical support.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SOFTWARE
Need help with getting the most out of your software? We offer training courses to suit your needs; from ‘Essentials’, designed to teach delegates the basic principles of using a software package, through to ‘Mentoring Days’, that allows you borrow one of our experts to help you with a specific project or get them to look over the way you are working and suggest more productive methodologies.top